Twitter is a micro-blogging site that allows users to send messages that can be read through websites, desktop applications or mobile devices. These sites are free, easy to use and enable users to network and share information.
Twitter is so popular that journalists, television and newspapers comment on tweets.
As a businesses how do you leverage this powerful tool and to grow your bottom line? Are 140 characters a viable way for accomplishing this goal?
You will learn
- Set up your own Twitter account
- Commonly used terms
- Current Twitter etiquette
- Leveraging Twitter to better deliver your message
- Other Microblogging Tools
- How are Brands using Twitter?
- Twitter strategies
- Tools to measure ROI
- Tools to enhance Twitter functions
- How to use Twitter for marketing, customer support and more
- Getting new clients, referrals
- Engage customers and prospects directly
- Building relationships with your customers
- Building a community on Twitter around your Brand
- Monitor your Brand
- Measure your ROI
- Increase web trafic
A wireless laptop if you have one.
This seminar will give you a fresh perspective on Twitter that will revolutionize your entire approach to micro-blogging. The end result will be better brand exposure, growth of customer base and the final result will be increase in revenue.